- New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unopened item in its original packaging, with all original packaging materials included. Original protective wrapping, if any, is intact. Original manufacturer’s warranty, if any, still applies, with warranty details included in the listing details if applicable.
- Refurbished: A refurbished product has been restored to working order. Typically this means that the product has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet manufacturer OEM specifications. The item may or may not be in its original packaging.
- Used, Like New: An apparently undamaged item in near perfect condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing, but the original packaging is intact. There are no signs of damage to the item and packaging has no more than the slightest signs of wear. Instructions are included, if the product includes instructions when purchased new.
- Used, Very Good: A well maintained unit that has seen some limited use but remains in great shape. The item is complete, unmarked, and undamaged, but may show some limited signs of wear. Item works perfectly.
- Used, Good: The item shows wear from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and works perfectly. It may be slightly worn, have identifying markings present, or show other signs of use.
- Used, Acceptable: The item is fairly worn but continues to function properly. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scuffs, dings, and other imperfections. The item may have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use.